As a professional psychic counselor I often talk to my clients about how changing limiting beliefs allow you to see and attract acim more easily in your everyday life. Right now I invite you to roll up your sleeves and see how easy it is to also create miracles each and every day!
1. Believe It – This is the biggest challenge you’ll need to overcome in order to manifest what you want. Even if you can’t completely let go and have faith and trust that you can attract miracles that will make your dreams come true, at least see it as a possibility. The more you consider it possible and you start experiencing success in your life, the easier it will be to believe in miracles.
2. Get Clear – Make clear, detailed choices about what you want for yourself. Rather than saying something like, “I want to lose weight!” which has no clarity to it, you might want to say, “I want to lose a total of 40 pounds within the next six months. That’s an average weight loss of about 2 pounds per week.” Or, you might want to quit your job and work for yourself. Instead of saying over and over again how badly you want to work for yourself, focus on what you want to do and set a realistic timeframe. When you have more clarity on what you truly want it’s easier to attract the means to get you there. Get very, very clear on what you want to do, be, or attain and realize you can have it all!
3. Start Small – The bigger the miracle you want to manifest in your life, the longer it’s going to take for it to come to fruition. While you’re waiting for and working on that big miracle, work on some smaller ones too. See if you can manifest an extra $20 this week, or a great parking spot, or an answer to one of your smaller problems. My daughter did that very thing recently. She needed a new tire and was riding around on her spare. She didn’t have the extra money for a tire but sent the thought out into the universe that she needed about $50 for a tire. She had no idea where the money would come from, but a couple of days later a friend of hers asked if she could watch her dog for the weekend and she’d pay her $60. A miracle, for sure!
4. Focused intent – There are infinite possibilities in life and endless miracles so forget whatever you currently believe or believed when it comes to making miracles! All you need to create miracles in your life is focused intent. This takes discipline and developing new habits from how you currently think and act. You’ll need to direct your thoughts and feelings in the direction of the miracle you’re trying to conjure up. Instead of focusing on what you don’t have, focus on what you want. Tell yourself that you’ll get out of your own way, allowing this miracle to unfold before you. While you think about this miracle you’d like to take place, allow positive feelings to wash over you at the thought of this happening to you and in your life. Visualize what life will be like once this miracle happens. How will you feel? How will your life change? What do you want to accomplish with this miracle? How good, confident, excited, happy or peaceful will you feel once you’ve experienced this miracle?
Up until now you’ve wasted precious energy on unconsciously focusing on everything you don’t in your life. This creates a barrier, blocking all the things you truly do want from entering your life. Let go of the stress, the fear, the worry, and instead focus on the positive–what you desire for yourself and your life. Chances are, you’ll feel a tremendous load being lifted from your shoulders. Worrying and being negative drains us, wears us down, and actually prevents miracles from finding us!
5. Follow good feelings – So many of us live a life filled with compromise and struggle. We stay at jobs we hate, in relationships that are toxic, living lifestyles that are unhealthy. We know it doesn’t feel good, yet we keep doing it. From now on give yourself permission to do what feels good. That doesn’t mean you should quit your job on the spot. After all, you probably have bills to pay. However, if you’re unhappy with your current job, make a commitment to find a new one. Spend time each day filling out applications until you land a better job. If you’re unhappy in your current relationship, maybe it’s time to part ways so you can find someone who’s a better match for you. Staying in a miserable job or miserable relationship is simply a time waster. Life is too short and miracles will have a harder time getting through those negative barriers. The way you feel equals what you attract, so following a life that makes you feel happy should be a top priority.
By following these five tips you’ll be able to create what you want in your life rather than feeling at the mercy of whatever’s flung your way. You’ll be raising your vibrational level and increasing your power to create miracles naturally and almost effortlessly!